....about the finish of today's NASCAR race. I will say that Clint WAS on his way to a wonderful race finish UNTIL two things happened.....and basically three people Fup his finish and his points......That's it. That is all I will say.........done.
Central, Nebraska (aka Husker Nation), United States
I live in Central Nebraska at Beautiful Duncan Lakes, Columbus, Nebraska with my Husband Ron, one very spoiled little Dog named Cheerio.
My husband and I are self employed in the Auction and Real Estate business, but also farm and raise livestock.
I have a small passion for racing....OK an obsession...my favorite NASCAR Driver is Clint Bowyer...I have a love for and dedication to Nebraska sports including Football, Baseball, Volleyball and Wrestling.
To me......"THERE is NO place like Nebraska" I feel blessed.
3 comments:
oops!!!
oh oh!!!
I didn't see the race, Canada did not cover it. arggggggg
I saw thought that it was killed by rain, and Mickey got 2nd, what was the third thing?
Post a Comment