You were right...you told me not to be crabby today and it worked. See I still listen to everything you tell me. Your words kept ringing in my head everytime I was getting ready to be miss Cranky pants!
Central, Nebraska (aka Husker Nation), United States
I live in Central Nebraska at Beautiful Duncan Lakes, Columbus, Nebraska with my Husband Ron, one very spoiled little Dog named Cheerio.
My husband and I are self employed in the Auction and Real Estate business, but also farm and raise livestock.
I have a small passion for racing....OK an obsession...my favorite NASCAR Driver is Clint Bowyer...I have a love for and dedication to Nebraska sports including Football, Baseball, Volleyball and Wrestling.
To me......"THERE is NO place like Nebraska" I feel blessed.
3 comments:
awwwww what a great photo! And YES Kristin always listen to your MOM!
I seriously need your mom this week....you two are adorable!
This picture is ADORABLE!!!!
And if you need to be cranky, just vent with us, and then go back on your merry way ;-)
Post a Comment