To my friend Brian. We have known each other for 40 years. We went to pre-school, Grade School, Junior High School and High School together and somehow we ended up lakeside Neighbors.....strange!
It sure was fun helping you celebrate your birthday tonight. I am grateful that I have this opportunity to spend time with You, Michele and Alex.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brian!!! and here's to many many more!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Aww, how sweet. I've got me a buddy I've known since I was five . . . it's pretty cool huh? :)
Central, Nebraska (aka Husker Nation), United States
I live in Central Nebraska at Beautiful Duncan Lakes, Columbus, Nebraska with my Husband Ron, one very spoiled little Dog named Cheerio.
My husband and I are self employed in the Auction and Real Estate business, but also farm and raise livestock.
I have a small passion for racing....OK an obsession...my favorite NASCAR Driver is Clint Bowyer...I have a love for and dedication to Nebraska sports including Football, Baseball, Volleyball and Wrestling.
To me......"THERE is NO place like Nebraska" I feel blessed.
1 comment:
Aww, how sweet. I've got me a buddy I've known since I was five . . . it's pretty cool huh? :)
Post a Comment