I am NOT a big fan of Wal-Mart, but I drove to Columbus today and I ALWAYS go to our cabin first. But today I didn't......The first strange thing was that I found a way to have lunch with Rhonda and then.... I drive into to Walmart to pick up some photos I ordered online and I see this trailer and pickup with Cheerios racing on it. Needless to say I was like "What the". I call Rhonda and tell her that I couldn't believe it but there before my eyes was the Clint Bowyer show car. Of course I was looking for Clint more than his car.
SO I look around and the car is in the trailer and all I see is a Walmart security guy. So I say OK I am going to in to check it out. I ask a couple of people and NO one knows what the H is going on. SO I pick up my photos and head back outside. I look in the pickup that is pulling the trailer and I see PEOPLE! People with Clint stuff on. So I walk up to the window of the pickup and to my surprise..........the guy rolls down his window. I ask him "Can I show you something" He says "sure" I pull out my phone and show him Clint Bowyer as my desktop and he says "that is neat" and then I talk this nice lady into letting me take some photos....even though the car was loaded I was SOOOOOOOO thrilled to have my picture with the trailer.
I have NO idea why I didn't know about this, but I am thrilled beyond belief to have these.....It made my WHOLE day!!







4 comments:
so cool, lucky stop at the right time.
Totally awesome!!! What are the chances of that happening!
Great photo! Can't wait to see you scrap that one.
your so funny. I guess that would be like me and george strait huh>
you crack me up Krapper
Post a Comment