Ron and I have seem to accumulated alot of stuff we need to clear out and give ourselves some breathing room.
I have the following items that I would like to sell. All items MUST be picked up from their location. Prices are negotiable.
You can call me at 402-649-7630 or email me at kkstock@stockra.com if you are interested and would like to see any of these items in real life.
I may have some additional items listed later this week....but here is what I have for now:
This is little shelf/display cabinet. THE BASKETS DO NOT GO WITH THIS!!!! There is awesome storage below.
PRICE - $20.00
Location - St Edward, Nebraska
This is a computer armorie. We now have an office at home so don't use this anymore. It has a pull out keyboard desk and printer pullout. There are three drawers. This is a great piece!!!!! Very useful. There are just a few minor scratches on the desk part on the inside but nothing too major.
PRICE - $250.00
Location - St. Edward, Nebraska
This little victorian couch is very comfortable. I was recovered and there is a similar matching one that has not been recovered in our shed that I would be willing to part with as well.
PRICE - $175.00
Location - St. Edward, Nebraska
This is a small Loveseat. It is very comfortable!
PRICE - $75.00
Location - Duncan, Nebraska
This is a sleeper sofa couch. It has a Full Size mattress in it.
PRICE - $175.00
Location - Duncan, Nebraska
Thanks for looking and again.....contact me if you are interested......







4 comments:
Wow, wish I lived closer, I would love one of those couches! How did you recover that one? I think I need to do that to my couch.
I hope you sell all your stuff Kristin!
do you mail to Italy? LOL Just kidding! Good luck on selling some of these!
I'm totally loving your computer armoire. But I'm *slightly* out of the area. lmbo!!
Post a Comment