Saturday, September 05, 2009

Dear Jesus....

THANK YOU for making this Husker Game day one of the very best. I am very very happy and grateful that we had a lovely and perfect day to enjoy the game. YEAH we were playing a NO ranked NO named NO one, but it was awesome!!!! There isn't one single day that I don't wake up and say a silent prayer that I live in Nebraska. Indeed "THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA"



There is NOTHING that could drag me away from the only home I have ever known....good or bad.....it is one of the sweetest places on earth.

I am soooooooo looking forward to our next game....but for now we put football to sleep tonight and get ready for NASCAR! GO CLINT BOWYER!!!!!!!!



I have ALL the faith in you Mr Bowyer that you can imagine. I have NEVER regretted ONE SINGLE moment being a Clint Bowyer fan. Change your number, change whatever.......I AM A TOTAL 100% Clint Bowyer fan..................

3 comments:

Leslie said...

you're totally dedicated...to your state, to your team, to your driver! Go you!

Patti H said...

Hey Kristin just popping in to say HEY how are you doing? Been thinking of you!!

Cheri Pryor said...

Is your husband aware of this stalker-like obsession you have with this man? lmao!!